Friday, October 8, 2010

Constructive Feedback Friday



Rather than Fix-it Friday, this week we're doing Constructive Feedback Friday.  This is when I post my own shot with a couple of my own edits (using PSE8) but wanting them to be...more.  So feel free to chime in on your constructive input, I want to know how to get better.

If you want to try your hand at editing this you can download it here..



SOOC - JPEG
F/4
Exp - 1/320
ISO - 100
Focal Length - 210 mm
Max aperture - 4
35mm focal length - 315
Brightness - 7.62
White Balance - auto
EXIF - 0221

The top of C's head & face are blown out with light and in my edits I was unable to bring it down to a good level that didn't darken the rest of the shot too much.  I'm sure that there are other issues as well so feel free to give your feedback on any issue you see.






Edit #1





Edit #2

No comments:

Post a Comment